Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Video still kills the Radio Star

I've been blog-lazy..and why? Of course too much work but also because I've been hooked to Google Idol...it's totally stupid and totally fun. Watching teenagers lip-syncing to any kind of pop song - who needs it?! Well obviously we all need a break from shiny want-to-be-perfect American Idol and similar shows.
Gidol then took me to Google Video which is even better, just enter lip-sync into the search and you'll get even worse pop-star-wannabees. My favourites at the moment are these two girls lip syncing to Beep... if only I had had a webcam when I was a kid (or even Internet for that matter)... it so beats using a hairbrush as a microphone and singing into the mirror when noone is watching.
Enjoy!

Labels: ,


Comments:
Wow, I am not really sure what to think of that video...
Thanks for visiting my blog I am really glad it could help with your banner! YAAAAY!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home