Thursday, March 30, 2006

Faster Pussy(cat) Kill Kill!

I just came across this weird newsbite from last month
Victoria L, 41, in custody in Chillicothe, Ohio, in January for a barroom shooting, apparently smuggled her gun into the jail at the time of her arrest by putting it inside her vagina. A shot was fired in a holding cell, and according to a fellow prisoner interviewed by the Chillicothe Gazette, the gun had gone off when Lundy sat down on a bench in the cell.
Chillicothe Gazette, 2-1-06
Apparantly nobody was hurt... how on earth did she do that? I would have thought she must have harmed herself when the gun went off! If she were to share the secret of pussy-shooting I'm sure she could make a fortune on teaching classes. Don't get me wrong: I am totally against guns, but Women's Self Defense courses could change....

Anyway, this news reminded me of another site I saw the other day: the All About my Vagina blog. It looked weird at first sight but actually is a very informative sight (has some pages about sex injuries, but nothing involving guns!).

A page that looks weird at first, second and third sight is Tampon Crafts
How bored must you be to start making Christmas Angels out of tampons??? Apparantly I'm not up-to-date on the tampon craft hype though, as the page states: You’ll find instructions all over the Web for this classic tampon decoration, but we think ours is the best and easiest. Sure: ALL over the Web!
Check out the Bloody Tampon Heart Earrings ... might be something you want to wear when coming out to your conservative parents or having a business dinner with important clients at the country club.

My last weird Web finding of the day leads us back to the shooting pussy incident and directly to Brian's Page of Antique Weirdness where I found a collection of antique chastity belts. I'm sure there are still some idiot guys out there who wish they could put one of those on the wife while on business travel. But then maybe Victoria's cellmate had a similar thought when that gun went off.

SONG OF THE DAY: Happiness is a Warm Gun - the Beatles

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home