Friday, June 16, 2006

My iTunes Signature

The Dykes in the City blog had a great idea today: "Hey, let’s all post the songs the iTunes Signature Maker selected from our iTunes collection!"
Which sounded like fun and it is! The list that was created for me was quite a surprise, as I really didn't know that I listen to so much old stuff or sad slow songs... It's a weird mix, but still: good songs. The tool comprised my list from the tunes I've played the most in the last 3 years so it must be true. Try it out and if you do, tell me about it, so I can check out your weird or superb music taste!

My list:
Free Your Mind, En Vogue
A Sorta Fairytale, Tori Amos
Pearl's a Singer, Elkie Brooks
I'm so Excited, The Pointer Sisters,
Sing It Back, Molokko
Symphonie, Silbermond
The Time is Now, Molokko,
This is your Life, Banderas
Leaving on a Jet Plane, Chantal Kreviazuk
Hanging by a Thread, Jann Arden
Maybe, Emma Bunton,
Love will Keep us Together, Captain and Tenille
Emotion, Destiny's Child
Look of Love, Sergio Mendez and Brazil 66
This is the Life, Wendy and Lisa
Fly me to the Moon, Julie London
You and Me, Rosie Thomas
You don't know me, Jann Arden
Paroles, Paroles, Dalida
Willst Du mit mir gehen, Nena

Labels: ,


Comments:
Nena! Cool! :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home